Sarah is a mom of two, who graduated from Mississippi State University with a Bachelors degree in Communications with a concentration in Public Relations.
Sarah spent two years after college working for Town and Gown Magazine in Starkville, MS. After the birth of her precious little boy, Cooper in April of 2016, she and her husband decided to move closer to home! She took a job at our local newspaper and was actually our sales rep for RPG. It didn’t take long for us to recognize Sarah’s strengths and recruit her to be part of our team! Sarah’s experience in sales and communications makes her the perfect fit for understanding the urgency and the importance of making sure our agents’ contracting and licensing are in line.
- I can’t live without – my two precious boys, Cooper and Cash, Coffee and Jesus.
- Words people use to describe me – Outgoing and creative.
- In tough times, you will find me – Clinging to my faith.
- Weird phobias -Bugs, even dead ones!
- Favorite foods – I’m a foodie at heart, so this is a tough one, but if I had to pick… stuffed softshell crab from Jacques-Imo’s in New Orleans!
- Favorite bands or artist – I love music, all kinds! But right now, I currently have Maverick City Music on repeat.
- Currently Reading – Winning the War with Your Mind
- Good stuff – My family and friends. All things local, Jesus, iced coffee, and genuine community.
- Favorite movie – Forrest Gump. I could watch it 100 times, and then some!
- Favorite color – I’m a huge fan of neutral colors, but if I must choose, white.
- Favorite saying or advice – Choose Joy.