Amber’s strong background in the entertainment business transitions perfectly into our industry. Amber’s fresh perspective, drive, and persistent determination are just a few of the benefits that she brings when working with our agents on marketing strategies and new business. Amber’s talents continue to land her on stage and on the big screen. She has been in two movies, starred in the national touring musical “The Conway Twitty Story”, and has landed 5 top 40 singles on the MusicRow Breakout Chart. She was the homeowner in the season finale of the HGTV hit show, Home Town. Amber also co-wrote the song My Hometown, which was featured during the show.
In addition, Amber comes from a family of successful entrepreneurs and small business owners. After owning a health club franchise in Nashville, she currently owns and operates multiple vacation rental homes. Amber knows firsthand how to guide our agents in marketing, and branding, and can assist with any obstacles they will face.
- I wish I could be more: domesticated
- I can’t live without Jesus, my dogs, and my people
- Words people use to describe me: authentic, driven, and resilient
- Me in a word: passionate
- In tough times, you will find me: praying and getting back into the game
- Weird phobias: I had a run-in with a Siamese cat when I was young…they make me nervous
- Favorite foods: Mexican and anything my nana cooks!
- Favorite bands or artists: Dolly Parton, Michael Bublé, Lady Gaga, Trisha Yearwood, Conway Twitty
- Currently reading: I love fiction! It helps me stay creative. My favorite author right now is Kristin Hannah. But, I’m currently reading Where the Crawdads Sing for the second time!
- Good stuff: Oklahoma Sunsets, the Oregon Coast, a glass of Pinot Noir, the sound of a vinyl record,
- Favorite movie: Walk the Line, Pretty Woman, Steel Magnolias
- Favorite color: Yellow
- Favorite saying or advice: Any Day is a Good Day!